Tuesday, April 27, 2010

29

Today is the 29th Anniversary of my enlistment as a Private in the United States Army Reserve and following the incident with my car I'm feeling rather introspective - lucky you. After earning my commission in the Minnesota National Guard and spending about 10 years in the California National Guard and now back in the Reserves I can honestly say its the people that I've met that have kept me coming back. Over that time I've had the opportunity to work with some of the most faithful, dedicated, intelligent, insightful and caring people that you could ever hope to meet. It's been the source of some of my strongest and longest friendships as well as some of my greatest challenges.

Thank you Brothers and Sisters in Arms for making the United States Army the great force for freedom that it is!

No comments: